Industry Institution Interaction (III) Cell
Industry Institution Interaction Cell (III Cell) is established to provide close links with industries. The purpose of the cell is to find out the gap between need of the industry and end product of the institute. The cell is the bridge between the industry,
the real world and the institute. We believe in developing programmes, which provides solutions to real world problems with a strong desire of forging innovative alliance with industry to achieve synergy. III Cell imparts benefits to all components like students, faculty, institute and industry by interacting closely with the industries. Students are exposed to the real world and learn the needs of their future career. Industry exposure of faculty is very much helpful to guide students about latest industrial practices.
Under the III Cell institute run’s Consultancy Services
The objective of this Consultancy Service is:
- To promote interaction between institute and company in mutual beneficiary areas.
- To recognize mutual interest in the field of research, development, education, training, transfer of technology and dissemination of knowledge on long term non-commercial basis.
- To provide a formal basis for initiating interaction between institute and company.
- Marketing Services
- Preparation of Advertisement for News paper
- Customer Satisfaction Survey & Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Preparation of Company Broacher
- Marketing Projects as per Company Requirements
- Digital Marketing Plan.
- HR Services
- Employee Satisfaction Survey & Analysis
- Soft skill Training to Employees
- Manpower Supply ( MBA, Engineering & Polytechnic based)
- Assistance in Recruitment Process
- HR Policy Framing
- Specialised Training Programs as per Company Requirements
- Case based Problem Solving